My

My
hhh

বৃহস্পতিবার, ২৪ জুলাই, ২০১৪

Do Bangla For Class Three Admission-2015


                Admission Questions for Class 3
Practice Sheet on Translation
This Sheet made by Arif Khandakar
                           M.A in English, Mobile: 01717-446139, 01930-857523


Question
Answer
1
Greetings and introductions.
m¤¢vlb/ Awfev`b Ges cwiwPwZ|       
2
Look, lesson and say.
‡`L, †kvb Ges ej|
3
What’s your name?
‡Zvgvi bvg Kx?
4
How are you, Rafi?
Zzwg †Kgb AvQ, ivwd?
5
Can you say which colour they are?
Zzwg wK ej‡Z cvi Zviv †Kvb i‡Oi?
6
Listen and say
†kvb Ges ej|
7
Chain drill
avivevwnK Abykxjb|
8
I am fine, thank you.
Avwg fv‡jv AvwQ, †Zvgv‡K ab¨ev`|
9
Practise the above conversation with a partner.

10
Use your own name.
†Zvgvi b‡Ri bvg e¨envi Ki|
11
How old are you?
‡Zvgvi eqm KZ?
12
See you later.
c‡i †Zvgvi mv‡_ †`Lv n‡e|
13
He is 8 years old.
Zvi eqm AvU eQi|
14
One is done for you.
‡Zvgvi Rb¨ GKwU K‡i †`Lv‡bv n‡jv|
15
Look, listen, ask and answer.
ZvKvI, †kvb, wRÁvmv Ki I DËi `vI|
16
Are you 10 years old?
‡Zvgvi  eqm Kx `k eQi?
17
Talk about yourself.
‡Zvgvi wb‡Ri m¤ú‡K© e‡jv|
18
I am in Class 3.
Avwg Z…Zxq †kªwY‡Z cwo|
19
Are you in class 3?
Zzwg Kx Z…Zxq †kªwY‡Z co?
20
What’s this?
GwU Kx?
21
Look, say and write.
‡`L, ej Ges †jL|
23
Commands and instructions.
Av‡`k I wb‡`©kbv|
22
Clap your hands.
‡Zvgvi nvZ Zvwj `vI|
23
Stand up.
`uvovI|
25
Draw a flower and colour it.
GKwU dzj AuvK Ges GwU iO Ki|
25
Go to your seat.
‡Zvgvi Avm‡b hvI|
26
Look at me.
Avgvi w`‡K ZvKvI|

27

Practise saying ‘book’, ‘board’ and ‘door’.

ÔeBÕ Ô‡evW© I `iRv ejvi Abykxjb Ki|
28
Head and shoulders.
gv_v I Kvua|
29
Parts of the body.
kix‡ii A½-cÖZ½|
30
Look at the black board.
e­vK †ev‡W©i w`‡K ZvKvI|
31
Show me your home work.
‡Zvgvi evwoi KvR †`LvI|
32
Open your English book.
‡Zvgvi Bs‡iwR eB †Lv‡jv|
33
Match the names of the parts of the body with the correct picture.
kix‡ii A½-cÖZ¨‡½i bvg¸‡jvi mv‡_ mwVK Qwei wgj Ki|
34
Then write the word from the box for each picture.
Zvici eK&ª †_‡K kã G‡b cÖwZwU k‡ãi wb‡P †jL|
35
Open your eyes.
‡Zvgvi ‡PvL eB †Lv‡jv|
36
Days of the week.
mßv‡ni w`b¸‡jv|
37
There are seven days in a week.
mvZ w`‡b GK mßvn|
38
Write missing days.
ev` cov w`b¸‡jv †jL|
39
Look for the days in the box and say their names.
Q‡Ki / e‡K&ªi w`b¸‡jv †`L Ges Zv‡`i bvg ej|
40
It is a bright Sunday.
GwU GKwU †iv`ª¾¡j iweevi|
41
A caterpillar comes of its egg.
ïqv †cvKv Bnvi wWg †_‡K †ei n‡q Av‡m|
42
He eats only an apple.
‡m ïaygvÎ GKwU cvZv Lvq|
43
What a view!
Kx `„k¨!
44
Way up high.
G‡Kev‡i DPz‡Z|
45
But he is still hungry.
wKš— ZviciI †m ¶zavZ©|
46
How many colours do you find in the rainbow?
isaby‡Z Zwg KZ¸‡jv is †`L‡Z cvI?
47
Sometimes the sky becomes indigo.
gv‡S gv‡S AvKvk Mvo bxj i‡Oi nq|
48
The  caterpillar makes a cocoon and goes inside.
ïuqv‡cvKv †ikk¸wU ˆZix K‡i Ges wfZ‡i hvq|
49
He dances and flies.
‡m bv‡P Avi D‡o|
50
The caterpillar has a stomachache.
ïuqv‡cvKvi †cU e¨v_v nq|






51
Two frogs are the same colour.
`ywU e¨vO GKB i‡Oi|
52
Is the parrot green?
wUqv cvwLwU Kx meyR?
53
These grapes are violet.
GB Av½yi¸‡jv ‡e¸wb i‡Oi|
54
Match words with colours.
is¸‡jvi mv‡_ k㸇jvi wg Ki|
55
The sunflower is not red.
m~h©gyLx dzjwU jvj i‡Oi bv|
56
Colour the butterfly.
cÖRvcwZwU is Ki|
57
Let’s draw.
P‡jv AuvwK|
58
Look, point and say.
‡`L, wb‡`©k Ki Ges ej|
59
Which one is a squire?
‡KvbwU eM©‡¶Î|
60
Look at Mr Shape.
Rbve †kB‡ci w`‡K ZvKvI|
61
I can draw a triangle.
Avwg GKwU wÎfyR AuvK‡Z cvwi|
62
Recite the rhyme.
QovwU Ave„Ë Ki|
63
Join the dots and colour the picture.
we›`y¸‡jv †hvM Ki Ges QwewU iO Ki|
64
I am happy as can be.
‡hgb myLx nIq hvq Avwg †Zgb myLx|
65
I go round and round.
Avwg PµvKv‡i Nywo|
66
Can you draw me?
Zzwg Kx Avgv‡K AuvK‡Z cvi?
67
My four sides are just the same.
Avgvi PviwU cvk¦©B GKB iKg|
68
Turn me around.
Avgv‡K Pviw`‡K †NvovI|
69
I don’t care.
Avwg wKQz g‡b Kwi bv|
70
I am always the same.
Avwg memgq GKB _vwK|
71
Count my sides.
Avgvi cvk¦©¸‡jv MYbv Ki|
72
Look at me.
Avgvi w`‡K ZvKvI|
73
Come right along.

74
Whose four sides are the same?

75
Who has three sides?

76
What goes round and round?

77
Whose two sides are long and two sides are short?

78
A short woman.

79
A tall woman

80
A thin boy.

81
A big animal.

82
Let’s count.

83
Write the missing numbers.

84
Join the dots and put the missing numbers.

85
Write number the comes before or after.

86
Match the numbers with words.

87
Write in words.

88
Write the missing numbers.

89
Write before and after the numbers.

90
Write the numbers that come between.

91
A black cat in the hat.

92
A blue bear on my shoulder.

93
A red rat under the mat.

94
A green monkey on a donkey.

95
Let’s all sing a song.

96
Write the names of the animals in the pictures.

97
Point at a picture.

98
Use on / in / under.

99
What do you see?

100
I see a ball under the table.


101
What’s this?

102
Can you name any other animals?

103
Yes, I can.

104
Look, listen and say the sentences.

105
This is a lion.

106
Look at a word and say a sentence.

107
Look at the pictures.    

108
Choose a word from the box below.

109
Say where an animal lives.

110
Where does a fish live?

111
Fish lives in the water.

112
I have green feathers.

113
Who am I?

114
I have big big eyes.

115
I am a big animal.

116
My first letter is O.

117
My last letter is N.

118
Raihan’s routine in the morning.

119
I get up early in the morning.

120
I wash my face.

121
Then I have breakfast.

122
After breakfast I brush my teeth and go to school.

123
When does Raihan get up?

124
How many things does he do in the morning?

125
What do you do in the morning?

126
I play with my friends.

127
In the afternoon, I do my home work.

128
In the evening, I study for some time.

129
Then I watch TV.

130
After supper, I go to bed.

131
When does Raihan do his
homework?

132
What does he do after finishing his home work?

133
What does he do in the evening?

134
Ask and answer in pairs about yourself.
                   
135
What do you do in the morning and evening?

136
Read the information about Kaniz and write about her.

137
Listen and say the following words.

138
I walk in the evening.

139
I play in the afternoon.

140
I eat breakfast in the morning.

141
I eat supper in the evening.

142
Anita’s everyday life.

143
I am a teacher.

144
I get up early in the morning.

145
I cook breakfast for the family.

146
I teach class 1 and class 2.

147
What does Anita Sarkar do?

148
When does she get up?

149
What does she cook?

150
Why does she go to school?

151
What does you father do?

152
What does your father do?

153
The farmer and his goose.

154
A farmer has a goose.

155
Everyday the goose lays an egg.

156
Everyday the farmer sells the egg.

157
He gets some money.

158
I will get all the eggs at a time.

159
Soon the farmer cuts the belly of the goose with a knife.

160
I will sell all the eggs.

161
But alas! There are no eggs.

162
The farmer becomes very sad.

163
Say true or false.

164
Give the right answer.

165
Work in groups in pairs.

166
The goose is good for him.

167
He kills the goose.

168
The farmer does not any egg everyday.

                                                                  
                                 








































301
Illustration
351
Give
302
Editor
352
Group
303
Writer
353
Primary
304
Editor
354
Editor
305
National
355
Good
306
Curriculum
356
Him                   
307
Primary
357
Kill
308
Textbook
358
Think
309
Board
359
Moral
310
Edition
360
Story
311
Education
361
God
312
Preface
362
Kind
313
Student
363
End
314
Illustration
364
Thank
315
Academic
365
Illustration
316
Information
366
Editor
317
Drill
367
Editor
318
Continue
367
National
319
Pairwork
368
Curriculum
320
Conversation
369
Primary
321
Practise
370
Textbook
322
Partner
371
Board
323
Use
372
Edition
324
Homework
373
Education
325
Breakfast
374
Preface
326
Group
375
Student
327
Information
376
Illustration
328
Following
377
Academic
329
Uniform
378
Information
330
Answer
379
Drill
331
Yourself
380
Continue
332
Beautiful
381
Pairwork
333
Continue
382
Conversation
334
National
383
Editor
335
Illustration
384
National
336
Editor
385
Curriculum
337
Writer
386
Primary
338
Editor
387
Textbook
339
National
389
Board
340
Some
390
Edition
341
Time
391
Edition
342
Watch
392
Cover
343
Supper
393
Design
344
Bed
394
Command
345
Finish
395
Instruction
346
About
396
Watch
347
Pairs
397
Supper
348
Yourself
398
Conversation
349
Information
399
Finish        
350
Following
400
About



401
Umbrella
451
National
402
Tiger
452
Curriculum
403
Design
453
Textbook
404
Cover
454
From
405
Window
455
Board
406
Primary
456
Academic
407
Zebra
457
Year
408
Xylophone
458
English
409
Yolk
459
Today               
410
Individual
460
Primary
411
Command
461
Class
412
Instruction
462
Writer
413
Butterfly
463
Editor
414
Skill
464
Area
415
National
465
Print
416
Flies
466
Butterfly
417
Adapted
467
Skill
418
From
468
National
419
Rainbow
469
Flies
420
Colour
470
Adapted
421
Recite
471
From
422
Rhyme
472
Rainbow
423
Around
473
Colour
424
Preface
474
Recite
425
Always
475
Rhyme
426
Whose
476
Around
427
What
477
Preface
428
Unit
478
Always
429
Instruction
479
Whose
430
Woman
480
What
431
Capital
481
Unit
432
Small
482
Instruction
433
Missing
483
Information
434
There
484    
Cocoon
435
Monday
485
Inside
436
Hungry
486
English
437
Print
487
Beautiful
438
Edition
488
Mouth
439
Cover
489
Unit
440
Design
490
Alphabet
441
Command
491
Letters
442
Instruction
492
Design
443
Watch
493
Capital
444
Supper
494
Unit
445
Conversation
495
National
446
Finish
496
Curriculum
447
About
497
Textbook
448
Pairs
498
Supper
449
Yourself
499
Number
450
Information
500
Academic



501
English
551
National
502
Beautiful
552
Curriculum
503
Mouth
553
Textbook
504
Unit
554
From
505
Alphabet
555
Board
506
Letters
556
Academic
507
Design
556
Year
508
Capital
557
English
509
Unit
558
Today               
510
National
559
Primary
511
Curriculum
560
Class
512
Textbook
561
Writer
513
Supper
562
Editor
514
Number
563
Area
515
Academic
564
Print
516
Year
565
Butterfly
517
Language
566
Skill
518
Missing
567
National
519
There
568
Flies
520
Monday
569
Adapted
521
Hungry
570
From
522
Tuesday
571
Rainbow
523
Missing
572
Colour
524
Curriculum
573
Recite
525
Monday
574
Rhyme
526
Number
575
Around
527
Write
576
Preface
528
Editor
577
Always
529
Area
578
Whose
530
Print
579
What
531
Edition
580
Unit
532
Cover
581
Instruction
533
Design
582
Information
534
Command
583
Cocoon
535
Instruction
584
Inside
536
Watch
585
English
537
Supper
586
Beautiful
538
Conversation
587
Mouth
539
Rainbow
588
Unit
540
Colour
589
Alphabet
541
Recite
590
Letters
542
Rhyme
591
Design
543
Around
592
Capital
544
Preface
593
Unit
545
Always
494
National
546
About
495
Curriculum
547
Pairs
496
Textbook
548
Yourself
497
Supper
549
Information
498
Number
550
Cocoon
599
Academic


600


কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন